Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Baby #2 Gender and Christmas

David and I found out the baby's sex on 12/7, but we decided to keep it a secret from everyone until Christmas. We bought Caleb a shirt that said "I didn't do it, my little brother did it". It was his gift to open on Christmas in front of everyone. David and I are super excited to be having another boy. Here are some of the pics from the ultrasound.
Foot
Spine

Profile

Face

BOY!


Christmas was great this year! Caleb got a tricycle and mainly mickey mouse items from mommy and daddy. He got a train set from my parents, and he got some play dough, a Hot wheels racetrack, and trucks at David's parents house. Here are some pics from opening gifts Christmas morning. He went through the presents like they were just "things". He would open one, look at it, and move onto the next. He never did get excited about anything, but he carries his Mickey Mouse clothes around, and he loves his train that my parent gave him.


Mickey Mouse book

A glimmer of a smile


Yes mom.....

No comments: