Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Updates!

So much to update on......life has just been BUSY!

CALEB. He is such a stinker!!! So many things he does now just makes David and I laugh and frustrated at the same time. He talks constantly! Hes picking up on so many things too, and his memory is getting much better. I no longer can say one thing today and not follow through tomorrow. He reminds me!!! Hes starting to talk back a bit, but we are nipping that in the bud NOW! I swear he gets that from me, right mom?He loves to bury himself in pillows and covers to play (the child cannot keep a blanket on him at night to save his life). David said he loved doing this as a child.
I think we've finally weaned him off the Christmas shows too. He was loving the "Elephant Rock" aka Ice Age Christmas, and the Polar Express. David and Caleb also have a new game they play. Who can get to Daddy's phone 1st and who can get to the remote? David is really starting to have to get creative on keeping these items away from his grasp.
Caleb is also scheduled to have his tubes removed and new ones put in this Friday. Hes also getting his Adenoids removed. He got his 1st set of tubes last June, its been a year and a half...they should have fallen out. His ears are so waxy that they havent. He is also always congested, the ENT recommended his adenoids be removed...this would help the wax in his ears to be able to drain and his noisy sleep would stop. Even when hes not sick, he will sleep with his mouth open and a slight snore can be heard.

BABY #2. We have a name (whether we like it or not)...ETHAN. We've already started using it when we talk to Caleb about the baby. Caleb is already using it in school according to his teachers. His teachers informed us that we went to Target the other day to look at "car seats for baby Ethan". We actually did do that, but now hes telling people, so I guess we are going with Ethan..lol We are still discussing a middle name.
Ethan has been moving a lot, hes starting to get in his cycles of when he moves. Im also still not up to my pre-pregnancy weight!!!! YAY! I lost about 10 pounds from 7 weeks to 12ish, but my 7th week weigh in was over 10 pounds more than what I started with when I found out I was pregnant with Caleb. Im so happy Im not there yet; I know I will get there and probably pass it, but Im really trying to keep my weight gain in check as I know its just gets harder and harder to loose. Ethan's heartbeat was measuring on track at about 140's. Caleb was always in the 160's, so maybe this means a calmer baby....I can only hope! HAHA

I also have a scheduled C-Section date!!!!! April 19th is the day unless Ethan decides to come before! Thats 3 MONTHS AWAY! There is so much still to do!!! AHHHHHHHH. Can you see me running around pulling my hair out!

Other than that, life is great! David and I are very blessed!

No comments: