Thursday, December 8, 2011

Half-Way with Baby #2!

Its so true what they say. Baby #2 isnt getting much attention. Im half-way through the pregnancy and this is my 1st belly picture. David and I havent discussed names, looked at bedding or furniture. I know there is still plenty of time, but with Caleb thats all we talked about was him.

Ive been feeling fine. Just like with Caleb...no real complaints. Ive been feeling the baby move for a while now. David got to feel the baby this past weekend. I have to be lying flat on my back, and it your patient enough you can feel the baby. Ive been sleeping with a pillow for a while now as well. If not, my back really hurts in the morning.

Sorry about the picture...its from my camera phone. I can tell Im slightly bigger the 2nd time around, which I expected. Dont think Ive gained too much so far, but I'll find out the truth at my next appt.
Caleb at 20 weeks....

No comments: