Monday, October 25, 2010

Playground Fun

Mimi and Grandpa came in this weekend. On Sat. David went to the air show with my dad, David's dad, and Timothy. Caleb, Mimi, and I went to the Goddard School Fall Festival. We had a great time! This is Caleb's new daycare that he will start 1st of November.



Here we are on the train....


Caleb on the Goddard School playground. He refused to look at me.
Later on Sat. Mimi and I took Caleb to the playground in our subdivision. He loves going down the slide, and climbing up the steps. He even made a friend with another little girl there. They were chatting it up at the tic-tac-toe board. Caleb has Payton's blood, because he decided to adopt-a-dad! The girls father was there, and after Caleb finished his converstaion with the girl, he raised his arms for the dad to pick him up. He was very nice and picked him up and sat him on his lap. I couldnt seem to get a picture of this b/c I was too busy laughing.


Hes getting really good and getting down backwards.

1 comment:

Re Re said...

He looks so grown up now! MUAH!