Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to push!!!

I went to the grocery store yesterday afternoon. Thankfully David met me there.....I will tell you why in a minute. Caleb wanted to have NO part in being IN the basket. He wanted to PUSH the basket.
Here he is pushing the basket.

Im so happy David met me at Wal-Mart because Caleb is at the brink of becoming hard to handle by myself when he starts throwing a fit. We got a small taste of what is to come towards the end of our trip. Caleb wnated something (who knows what) and since he didnt get it, the "thowdown" occured. You parents know what Im talking about. Their legs become useless, contant complaining starts, and the world is over in their eyes. You try to pick them up so you can walk out of the store, I mean sneak out of the store, all the while they are STILL fighting you while you are holding them. It becomes a chore to put them in the car seat as well. Mainly because they keep arching their backs and poping out before you have a chance to buckle them in.

No comments: