Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 week check up

Caleb is 2 weeks old, and I know everyone is wanting to see some updated photos. These were taken today. He had his 2 week check up yesterday. He now weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces, and is 21 inches long. Next appt. is in 2 more weeks. I got back to the doc. tom. I already weigh less than before I got pregnant, and its only been 2 weeks! I will get my "official" weight tom. David is such an awesome daddy. Hes always helping with anything I ask and he just LOVES spending time with Caleb. He helps with the feedings, burpings, diapers, everything. He is a WONDERFUL father, Caleb is very lucky. Thats about it for us. Nothing really new to report. Just learning how to be parents, which NEVER stops...lol





1 comment:

Maria said...

David and I were looking back on Mischa pics tonight when he came over and Caleb and Mischa look a LOT alike. He's so beautiful! My camera wants him!