Friday, May 1, 2009

My 1st Pregnancy Rant

Now that my belly has been getting bigger, the clothes are starting to fit a bit more snug. Im now in search for some comfy PJ's. Right now my t-shirts are still working (in another few weeks they wont), but some of the shorts are not. So I start doing some looking online just to see whats out there. I dont like a "dress" to wear to bed...I like a simple shirt and shorts (they dont have to match either). Why is it that EVERYWHERE I look has sleepwear sets with PANTS???? The last time I checked, that majority of pregnant women get HOT very easy. Im already hot natured. There is no way Im wearing PANTS or even capris to sleep in! Who thinks a woman will want to wear this to sleep in???? She would suffocate from heat exhaustion, even if the air is set to 60 degrees! Some women (like myself) are going to be big and pregnant in the heat of summer! Im gonna want to strip to down to underwear in July...lol

Anyways, so there is my rant. I know I'll find something. I'll prolly wind up going to a Goodwill to just find some clothes to get me through...I'll just buy the bigger sizes.

No comments: