Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Orleans Shower

My WONDERFUL friend Angie threw me a shower in New Orleans. Im so happy and grateful she did this, I know my grandmother would not be able to make the trip to Houston, neither would she. It was a small gathering, but everyone there was very special to me. I made out with some beautiful hand-made items. See the pics below.

This can also serve as my updated belly pic. Im 29 weeks here.

GREAT friends...Kylei (left) and Angie (right).
Cake (made by Angie).
Hooded towel, Kylei sewed Caleb's name on the hood. She also gave me everything underneath the towel (tub, baby Q-tips, bath toys, travel pack desitin and such for diaper bag, onzies, and a bunch of other great things).
Hand-made burb cloth made by Angie.

Angie also made 2 Saints burp clothes and a Saints blanket, with Caleb's name. A true Saints fan already.
My grandmother made this afganBottles...Im really excited about them...lol Thanks mom!
Pics of the other gifts...My mom got me my complete bathroom shower set, the carrier, a cute rattle, musical soother (for the crib, its not pictured here).After the shower, David and I got to ride Tony's 4-wheeler...so much fun!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Christina, you look beautiful in all your pictures. Angie and Kylie did a beautiful job on the shower. They are such good friends!
We can't wait for Caleb!