Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kicking Caleb...

Ive been feeling Caleb move for quite some time now, its a wonderful feeling! David has been feeling his movements for about 3 weeks. Of course you must learn to be patient when waiting for Caleb to kick you.
I will poke him, very gently of course, hoping for him to kick back. Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesnt. David will come home and tell Caleb all about his day and wait for his kick. I think he knows hes waiting...lol As soon as David moves his hand, he kicks. Caleb is playing with his daddy. There are times though when I feel Caleb being very active and David is able to feel his movements. I cant tell just yet whether I feel movement from a hand or foot. I just know I feel a pretty good "jump".
The other day Caleb was dancing the salsa on my bladder. I had just gone to the restroom, and yet every few minutes I would feel a pang on my bladder making it feel like I had to go back.

No comments: