Monday, April 6, 2009

And the buying begins....

So now that we know the sex of the baby, the urge to buy is un-controllable. There are so many cute things out to buy, and I want to BUY IT ALL! What we have purchased (or decided to purchase) are the crib, dresser, bedding set, and very few cute onsies. My dad will actually be making a chest (think blanket chest) and it should match the furniture in the baby's room, if not, I dont care. I know it will be beautiful.
Ive attached the pics below. I will of course take pics of the nursery when its complete in the summer.
Of course our baby boy would NOT be complete without the PROPER football attire. As most of you know David is a TRUE Saints fan, our little boy will learn to love (or love to hate) the Saints (see the last pic). This will be his Sunday dress (for about 10 min, then he will get it dirty...lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The furniture is beautiful. I also had a handmade chest that I used for toys and had it until the hurricane. Congrates again on the lil man.

Maria said...

nah...he'll keep it clean, just get David messy. That's the proper way to do it. If he's anything like me, he'll know juat what to do.