Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick Update

So just a quick update on us. Since the tubes, Caleb hasnt had an ear infection. Almost a month now! WooHoo!! The kids at daycare have had some runny noses and ear infections, and Caleb has as a runny nose as well, but nothing has developed into an ear infection!

Caleb is pretty much on ALL table food. I'll give him some baby food fruit occiasionally, thats the only thing he will eat as baby food. He especially likes it when his gums are bothering him. I say gums, b/c he is still TOOTHLESS!!! Ive found that he likes green beans and carrots with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash. So the only veggie I have to hide is peas (I cant blame him). I still have to try some other veggies (like broccoli). Hes not a yogurt fan, but likes cheeses and cream cheese. He likes pork, turkey, and chicken....hes still unsure about rice. All in all I think hes a great eater, like his mommy!

We are working on replacing some of his bottles with sippy cups, hes taking it very well. We willl be preparing to switch to whole milk soon! I cant belive that this weekend he will be 11 months!!! Only 1 more month til he is 1 year old! He crawling and gaining more independence by the day. He now has no problem crawling out of our site and finding something to play with. Hes also learning that when we walk away he can crawl after us, like into the bathroom! Hes pulling up, but just to his knees. We have a walker for him, but he just pulls up to his knees and walks on his knees...lol I guess he wants to make sure hes got the movement down before he stands on his feet. He strikes me as the more cautious type. Hed rather make sure hes got the motion down before he really gets going. He approached crawling in the same respect.

Hes also in the big tub for baths, we are no longer using the duck! I think he likes it better b/c he can move around more. I liked the duck b/c it had "bumpers", and when he swayed from side to side, there was cushion.

Here is a pic from daycare with Caleb in his "muscle shirt". The sad face is b/c the teacher wouldnt let him have her iphone :)

No comments: