Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sick, Update, and Mother's Day

So we've had a busy couple of weeks. David's aunt and uncle from Switzerland came in for 2 weeks. David and I were able to take a week off to spend time with them. It was wonderful to have them here and we were all sad to see them leave :( Caleb enjoyed interacting with the cousins (Angela and Jasmin).

While we were off Caleb has his 9mo appt. and got a flu shot. So after we were off a week, Caleb started to get sick again. The daycare called on Tuesday and said he had a fever of 102. He had ANOTHER ear infection. Doc perscribed a diff. antiboitic, and also have a shot. Well 2 days later he still had a fever, we go back and hes got a mild case of the FLU! Poor Caleb couldnt breathe, wouldnt eat, and ran a fever as high as 104. Today he is MUCH better. Friday was the last time he ran a fever, hes back to eating and sleeping normally. Ive washed and sterlized everything I can think of.

Caleb can now go from laying down to sitting. He likes to sit in his crib and play sometimes, so David and I dropped the bed a notch. I can see Caleb trying to pull up on the crib in the near future. Caleb is also learning some sign language at daycare. David and I will be trying to keep up with it. Right now we are working on "milk" and "more".

Mother's Day was nice. Daddy and Caleb got me a gift certificate for a 75 minute massage!!! 75 MINUTES!!!!! I cant wait to make my appt.

Im hoping to update everyone with some recent pics. I need to take some, especially with us as a family.

No comments: