Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Food is GOOOOOOOD

So about 2 months ago I slowly started introducing some "finger foods" aka small pieces of table food. I started with some Gerber puffs and Cheerios, which he loved. I think they actually helped his gums. So after I gave him the baby food, I would give him some puffs to snack on, well this all changed with he got sick a few weeks back. He didnt want his bottle or baby food, all he would eat was toast. I cut it up in small pieces and he went to town on it! Some times I put a very light spread of strawberry jelly, and he gobbled it up! Here is a lit of the table food he can likes to eat:

Eggs
Toast
Waffles (LOVES these!)
Pancakes
Mashed potatoes
Deli meat (cut into cubes)
Chicken
Mashed potatoes
Graham Crackers
Green beans (I can hide them in the mashed potatoes)
Strawberries
Cantaloupe
Pineapple
Grapes
Pears
Grilled cheese
Mac-n-cheese
Bananas
Cheerios
Rice Krispies
Corn
Peas

He will still eat some baby food as fruit or plain veggies. I can no longer offer him baby food like "Macaroni and Beef, or Broccoli with Cheese". No combination foods anymore, he wants the REAL stuff! Ive still got to get him to eat spaghetti, ravioli, and a few other things. I wouldnt doubt that in another 2-4 weeks, we are all table food!

No crawling and still no teeth! I will let everyone know as soon as it happens!!!
Caleb eating his waffles and bananas...


1 comment:

Maria Arcement said...

Love my little piggy!