Thursday, January 29, 2009

NT Scan Ultrasound






























So we had the 1st trimester screening done, but ONLY for the ultrasound...lol I knew I wouldnt get another ultrasound until 18-20 weeks, so I took advantage! This was an awesome appointment. We got to see the baby for a good 40 minutes! It was WONDERFUL. My appointment was at 8:30am and I was drinking plenty of cold water hoping that would make the baby a bit more active for us. Well no such luck. I think s/he takes after the daddy....who can sleep ALL day if I let him. The baby also looks like s/he gets just as aggrivated to be bothered when trying to sleep (sounds like the mommy...lol). The tech took measurements of the back of the neck, heartbeat, head, crown to rump, everything. Heartbeat was 171!!!! Ive attached the pics. One is a profile, another is just his/her face (looking at you), and another is looking at the camera with is arm and hand by his head (almost as if to say "Enough already!!!!").



No comments: