Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hmmmm....What to Eat???

So here is my new version of morning sickness. Every meal is a struggle on what to eat. Every meal it varies on what I want or what I "think" I can eat. Breakfast is tough, I know I cant have milk on an empty stomach. Ive tried oatmeal and that was good for a week until it just became too mushy and thats what made me want to gag. Right now I eat homemade bread (banana nut) and some OJ. Lunch and dinner....who knows. Poor David has had to fend for himself. The past 2 days for lunch Ive been wanting a BLT, but they are already running their course. Jambalya seems to be good lately with some turkey sausage. Oh and I used to LOVE chicken pre-pregnancy. Now.....I can only have dark meat and it MUST be JUICY. Any hint of dryness and I have to spit it out. Ive tried eggs, which I used to eat for breakfast before I was pregnant, now the smell makes me gag.

So Im stuck everyday just thinking of what I can eat that day :( Hopefully this goes away soon...I miss all the food I used to love.

1 comment:

Maria said...

The day will come when whatever is placed in front of you, you will eat. It looks THAT good! No worries, this too shall pass.