Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I know its been a while......

Our Ethan just turned 1!  Oh my gosh where did the time go??????  I know I haven't posted in a while; I've been posting on facebook....its just so much easier.

Ethan has been doing great!  Hes crawling all over the place now, and he has 3 teeth!  We call him "Snaggletooth" :)  He really is a good baby, he sleeps all throughout the night for mommy and daddy.   David and I could eat his face he is so stinkin cute!  The teachers at daycare love him as well!  Ethan enjoys watching Caleb do all the silly things he does.  No stats yet, but I would say hes at least 25 pounds!  No lie!

Caleb is doing great as well!  He ADORES being a big brother.  The first thing he does when we wakes up is ask for Ethan...if hes awake, he runs to him.  I hope the brotherly love stays, its so sweet.
 
The boys love taking a bath together. 
 
Caleb decorating eggs for Easter. 
 
Daddy smashed cake in my face :( 
 
The daycare decorated his bed for his birthday! 
 
Stinker! 

No comments: