Tuesday, March 27, 2012

36 weeks

So.....36 weeks. I've been uncomfortable for a few weeks now....especially at night. Mr. Ethan has been getting the hiccups the past week. At least once a day now he gets them. I assume hes working on his breathing :) Caleb had the hiccups a lot as well, so it doesn't surprise me that Ethan has them as well. I'm definitely more round now than I was at this point with Caleb.
This past weekend was VERY busy. We had a garage sale, crawfish boil, we put Ethan's crib together, and I moved the spare room items out of Ethan's room if they didn't belong. I paid for it Sunday night and Monday. I was so sore....my feet, back and belly hurt. But I feel much better about where Ethan's room is right now. We still need to go in the attic to get all the baby clothes down so I can wash them. David, that was a hint if you didn't get it!
I've only got 3 weeks left of work. I've decided to take the 3 days before my C-section as vacation. I could use the rest. I go to the doc tom and I think she does a check on me to see if I've made any progress. I doubt it....
Ethan at 36 weeks
Caleb at 35 weeks

No comments: