Monday, March 1, 2010

Caleb's 1st day at Daycare

So today is Caleb's 1st day at daycare. David and I chose to bring him to Imagination Campus (of course it took us a while to find one that we liked). Such a WONDERFUL place!! When we went for a tour we both knew he was going to go there. Really nice people there. You need a fingerprint to pick up your kids!

When I dropped him off he was a bit mellow...just taking it all in. He didnt cry, but he wouldnt smile for me when I left. I knew he was in great hands and it would just take him a bit to warm up to the girls. Ive only called twice today (Im proud that Ive I limited myself). He is doing awesome! Hes been eating on cue, took a little nap this morning, been playing with the other babies and the girls. I called this afternoon and they said hes been napping for an hour already, no problems! They also said, and I quote "He is our best baby". I need a PROUD MOM sign!! I know they could say that to every mom, but I dont care!

No comments: