Monday, June 29, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

David and I were BOTH very surprised to walk into our baby shower at my MIL's house this past Sat. We were under the impression to be taking maternity pictures. Latrell, Maria (SIL), and Mamita (MIL), pulled it off and were great liars! Maria actually made be believe that we would be doing outside maternity photos at 3pm on a Sat. in Houston weather (its 100 every day)! How could I have fallen for that?! Im very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Maria, being the awesome photographer that she is, took some AWESOME pictures at the shower.
Instead of cake, we had cupcakes....they were SO delicious!!!!
Just a few of the decorations put up. My old co-workers from ION (from the left, Barbara, Stephanie, Me, Latrell, and Nicole (neighbor). I MISS YOU GUYS EVERYDAY!!!!!
The favors...so cute!
David, just hanging out.
Opening presents!

No comments: